Biopsy Update

The dermatologist at Duke called me just a few days ago.  She said that one of the biopsies were to test the "T" cells (that is what it sounded like she said anyway).  She said those cells were all in order and that was the most important thing.  The other biopsy was to test to see what that spots might be.  She said once again that they were not conclusive results.  It is such a pain to go to the doctor and then hear back that they dont know what it wrong with me!! Aaaahhh!!! Frustrating!!! I am sooo tired of hearing they dont know what is wrong. 

I had to go to the doctor not too long ago about a totally different matter and it was so nice to hear that they knew what was wrong with me.  As wierd as it may sound, it was so great to hear those words from the doctors mouth.  ha!!

So..anyway...off the rabbit trail.  The dermatologist did say that she would continue to look into it before she tells me what to do to treat it.  That was encouraging.  So far there is not treatment.  No treatment right not kid of stinks because the spots leave a dark area on my skin and it is not very becoming.  I am hoping that they can figure out what is going on and I can get something to treat this mess!! =D

Also, we are praising the Lord that Derek's blood test results came back clear. and that he has not had anymore "episodes" or anything faintly unusual.  So many doctor appointment for us both and so many tests!! What is going on with our family!!! We are so thankful for friends and family that are faithful to pray for us!!

Comments

Unknown said…
thanks for the update!! we love you and will continue to pray!