Friday, April 30, 2010

A Unique Design

My Aunt is super talented!! She sells handmade Jewelry and it is beautiful! She makes it all herself and I have quite a few pieces from her.  I get pieces from her on Birthdays and Christmas and then occasionally when I see one that I absolutely cant live without.  Her website is: http://www.auniquedesign.etsy.com/

Here is her quote from facebook, "At A Unique Design we sell artisan created jewelry pieces. All jewelry is designed by me, Jackie Haley."

Hope you all enjoy looking at her beautiful jewelry!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

It's so nice to "meet" you! I love the picture in your header-so joyful!

Derek and Amanda said...

Mary, Thank you! I found your blog through "Priceless Gifts" blog. I have know her for a while and then found your giveaway through her. Great to meet you as well. I always love new blogs to follow.