Curtain, Paint, Etc...

We have done a few more house updates!! We painted the walls a Sherwin Williams color, "Gris". I seriously bought $20 worth of samples to make sure I bought the right color. I wanted gray and yellow in my living room and I have made curtains for the windows! We also painted our kitchen cabinets but I really don't have a way to get a good picture because if the way our kitchen sits in our main room. I will have to keep trying. :-) I'm loving the modern touch it gives our main living area. I am still working on curtains for mine and my hubs bedroom. So I will post those when I get them done. I have had so much help getting things painted and my mom watches my babies while I make the curtains. I am loving sewing and feeling "accomplished" at the end of my day. I know that keeping the kids are my main priority and even if I do nothing else keeping up with them is an accomplishment. Derek tells me that all the time. But every once in a while it is nice to have something practical to show for my days work. :-)

Here are a few pictures of our living room and dining area. The color on the wall still isn't coming out like I want it to but it gives a good idea. It is so pretty and exactly what I wanted.




Comments