George Family Vacation 2014

We (The Georges) decided to take a family vacation just the 4 of us! I wasn't sure how this was going to go. You never know with littles! Will they sleep?? Will they have meltdowns no matter what you try to do? Will it be pure and utter torture for us (the parents)?? Well, you will be glad to know that it was not a complete fail of a vacation and in fact, we left feeling like he had a great time together as a family. Did the kids sleep? Well.........sort of! haha. Did they meltdown? yes! ;-) But overall they were pretty good. It could have been much worse. We didn't get a whole lot of sleep but we had great quality family time. Thomas and Chloe enjoyed the sand and the water of the beach. I LOVE the beach...I HATE sand!! I had to get over that with two littles. I was covered in sand from the beginning with the two munchkins! It washes off and it was so worth it to see them running around and laughing and wanting the "jump" the waves. Oh my! It was so fun!!! =) It was also great having Derek there with us! I feel like I have been on a few "vacations" with my littles but Daddy has had to stay home and work. It was sooo good to have him with us.



Love these three sooo much!! 


First time on the beach since he was about 4 months old

Pine Knoll Shores Aquarium - Thomas LOVED it!!



He doesn't get donuts very often! haha.

My men

My little Beach Bum

Ready for the sun!! 

This right here is why I love Beaufort!! =)

Takes my breath away every time! We truly have an amazing God!
I love water, beach, boats, pretty sunsets...

Me and My Love!! =) 

My Mother's Day meal!! My Favorite!!

Comments