Christ is Key

So, not a Proverbs post but it is what has been on my heart this morning. I had a 4:30am wake up call from my 1yr old (just needed mommy) and the again at 5:30am. Then my 2.5yr old was up at 6am. It has not been the best morning. Lots a whining and crying. I'm not gonna lie...I pretty much want to do that same. If I could lay in the floor flailing my arms and legs crying, today might be the day I would do that. After such an early wake up call. I had to refocus my heart this morning. This was such an encouragement to me.

"Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's." Psalm 103 1-5


I am so thankful today for all that I am and all that I have in Christ. He is the reason that I am here and that I am alive. So thankful that he has forgiven my iniquity and redeemed my life from the pit! What an amazing thought. Praise the Lord of my soul!! He deserves my praise!

When all else fails and I am struggling with where I am in life and struggling with my day. I realize that all I need is Christ. I have Christ and my sweet hubs and babies and that is all that matters in the world. Thank you Lord for your loving-kindness. You loved me while I was unlovable you saved me from the pits. I am so very thankful that You love me. 

Amen...and Amen! 

Comments